About our work
From Ilya Nemenman: Theoretical Biophysics @ Emory
This is what others are saying about our work:
- Emergence of Zipf law paper
- Emory news story, Aug 5, 2014.
- Information transduction in biochemical networks paper
- Biochemical cell signals quantified for first time. EurekAlert, Sep 15, 2011.
- The paper has been selected as one of the top ten Emory science stories of the year.
- Universality in first passage times and kinetic proofreading paper
- Biology may not be so complex after all, physicist finds, sciencedaily.org, Mar 19, 2010.
- Emory Science Blog story, Feb 2010.
- High performance neural computing
- Supercomputer simulates human visual system. http://slashdot.org, June 13, 2008.
- Roadrunner supercomputer puts research at a new scale. LANL Press Release, June 12, 2008.
- Metabolic networks analysis
- Improving Metabolomic Measurement and Analysis. LANL Science, Technology, and Engineering (STE) Highlights, Nov 7, p. 2, 2007.
- High spiking precision in fly vision paper
- Indiana University press release
- Los Alamos National Laboratory press release
- Language of A Fly Proves Surprising. PhysOrg.com, Mar 10, 2008.
- The Mind of A Fly: Scientists Tap into The Brains of Flies in An Effort to Improve Artificial Intelligence. By S. Vorenberg, The Santa Fe New Mexican, Mar 20, 2008.
- The Fly Code. By N. Maximov, Russian Newsweek, Mar 24, 2008 (in Russian).