Physics 511A, 2014: Chapter 3, Volume 2. Charges in electromagnetic field
Back to the main Teaching page.
- Derive the formula for .
- Problem after Section 17.
- Prove that .
- Verify by direct calculation that the gauge transformation (18.3) doesn't change the equation of motion of a particle in an electromagnetic field.
- Problem after Section 21.
- Problem 1 after Section 22.
- Problem after Section 25.
- Show the equivalence of the 4-d and the 3-d version of the equations of motion of a particle in a field.
- Problems 1 and 2 after Section 6.
- Derive limit of the equations for Lorentz transformation of .